Enjoy a memorable evening eating tapas and drinking wine at iconic family-run Bodegas at Barcelona’s old town.
Escape Barcelona’s tourist areas and join us for a fun & delicious food stroll!
Close to Barcelona’s bustling center, Sant Antoni and El Pobesec are considered the foodie neighborhoods, where world-acclaimed chefs get inspired. Our guided 3-hour walking food tour lets you experience Barcelona like a local, in authentic neighborhoods where people live, eat and shop.
You’ll get to escape the crowds and really get a glimpse of daily life while tasting the best of Mediterranean gastronomy. You’ll visit the area around the Food Market and meet the vendors who have been there for generations, and taste the delicious and iconic tapas you’ve ever had (guaranteed). You’ll also get to visit one of Barcelona oldest restaurants for a full “tapas experience”, the way locals do, and a hidden culinary gem.
On this fun gastronomic stroll, a local guide will educate you with insights about Barcelona foods, culture and history. You will uncover offbeat sites, plus the influences of Antoni Gaudi on the city. This tour is a fantastic way to share a taste of Barcelona most delicious side.
A bunch of delicious tapas
Memorable & intimate experience
Share unique moments
Amazing selection of local drinks
Tour starts at 11.30 and lasts 3-h
- Enjoy over nine classic yet modern delightful tapas dishes: cod fritters, esqueixada, croquettes, “pata negra” ham, manchego cheese, patatas bravas, and crema Catalana.
- Take a crash masterclass on Cava, the Spanish sparkling wine, inside the food market.
- Celebrate the local’s favorite mid-day tradition: fer vermut, while you taste the best tortilla de patatas (Spanish omelet) in Barcelona.
- Experience first-hand how the locals source the best food at the Sant Antoni Food Market and talk to knowledgeable food vendors.
- Visit more than five genuine establishments, including food stalls at the market, tapas bars, and one of Barcelona’s oldest restaurants.
- Discover the history and character of these iconic neighborhoods and the legacy of Barcelona’s modernism architecture left by Antoni Gaudi.
This guided tour is perfect for natives and tourists who want to taste a homemade tapa or a cool drink from friendly shopkeepers and restaurateurs, see some stunning architecture, and learn historical facts and unknown insights into these fascinating neighborhoods, as well as learn how the healthy Mediterranean lifestyle can be exercised at glance. This Barcelona food tour is also a great activity for birthdays, bachelors parties, team building experiences, or as a gift idea to enjoy time with friends. Rated five stars on TripAdvisor and with a certificate of excellence, Barcelona Eat Local Food Tours guarantee a fun and unique food experience to eat like a local.
We meet outside Els Tres Tombs bar in front of the Sant Antoni Market. The food tour finishes at a nearby location. Click here for directions.