A custom-made private tour or culinary event is an impeccable experience for any group gathering in Barcelona
An unconventional paella cooking experience at the most unique location in Barcelona!
- Learn how to cook the best Mediterranean Paella together with a professional Chef
- Uncover the secrets behind this fantastic local dish in the company of like-minded foodies
- Enjoy a homemade sangria that we pair with delicious appetizers
- Taste a fresh paella, gazpacho, and drink local wines
- Admire the views of Barcelona from a unique terrace
This is a blended experience, the ones who love cooking are welcome to assist the Chef in cooking, while others can only observe or just chill out at the amazing terrace of the Gastroloft while enjoying a drink. We take it very easy!
Join with your family and friends and enjoy Barcelona’s lunchtime cooking with the Chef, and tasting a delicious paella. Once the experience ends, be ready to enjoy the beautiful Barcelona beach just 3 blocks away.
What to Expect:
- Mediterranean Paella Cooking experience led by a professional Chef
- A glass of homemade Sangria paired with Spanish olives and vegetable chips
- 360º views over Barcelona main attractions and the Mediterranean sea
- A delicious menu prepared by yourself: Gazpacho with seasonal fruits, Seafood Paella and Dessert.
- Red and White Wine, Non-alcoholic White Wine, Water, and Soft Drinks
We organize this experience together with Let’s Drunch. The location is a trendy penthouse with scenic views over Barcelona and the sea. Expect to meet new people, learn about gastronomy and local culture, and have tons of fun.